Help with registration
- Registering for an account is simple.
- It can be done any time 24/7 and you can be up and running in moments.
- Click on “register now!” and then simply tell us your email address, mobile number, your tenancy reference number, your name and your date of birth.
- Click Register and you’ll get a confirmation message from us by email.
- We check the information you have entered against the information held on our systems.
- If there’s no match, you will see a message on screen Please try registration again being careful to get your details right. They must match exactly.
- If there’s a match, great! We’ll send you an email with a verification code and a link (please note this code expires after 4 hours).
- Follow that link, enter the verification code (take care to use capitals and lower case where applicable) and then create you own memorable password.
- Your password must be 12 characters long and contain a capital letter, a symbol and a number
- As soon as that’s done, you’ll be taken to the homepage and you’re all set. Welcome to Online Access.
If you’re having problems registering, there could be a few reasons:
- Date of Birth – if you tried to type your date of birth this sometimes doesn’t work and so you might get a message saying your details didn’t match. Please try to register again, this time click into the date of birth box, then click on the month bar at the top, then the year bar. This will allow you to select your year of birth first, then the month, then the day.
- Your details might not match
- You might be a brand new tenant – if you have only just taken a tenancy with us, don’t worry, simply wait a week and try again.
- You’re already registered – if you see a message saying you’re already registered, head over to problems with login for help getting logged in
Setting a secure password
How to set a secure passphrase
- Choose a short sentence using three or more words. For example:
- Traffic at London Bridge orLovely weather today
- To make the phrase stronger, but still easy to remember, mix in upper and lowercase letters, and combine letters and combine words using numbers and/or symbols. For example:
- 7raffic @ London Bridge or !ovely_Weather_Today
- If random sentences are still difficult to remember, then secure passphrases can be made from information, such as quotes or references, which are memorable to you but difficult to guess for others. For example, if you were a football fan, a passphrase that may be easy to remember and hard to crack would be:
- Corner-Taken_Quickly_origi OR !England have 1 the world cup!
- Caution must be taken to ensure that any references and interests which are used to create passphrases are not publicly associated to yourself, for example shared interests on social media.
How we will use your data
Advice using a shared computer
If you are using a shared computer, for example if using an internet cafe, just follow these simple rules to keep your private information safe.
- When you log-in, your browser may offer to remember your password. Always click "no" to make sure that your personal information cannot be accessed by anyone else.
- Always log-off when you have finished. Simply click "settings" and select "log-off"
What is Online Access?
Introducing Online Access
- This brand new service gives you total access 24/7 to our services and your tenancy.
- Registering for an account is quick and easy and can be done any time day or night.
- Just click on “registration”
- With Online Access, you can check your rent balance, and make a payment.
- Request repairs, and view your repair history.
- Update your contact details and make sure you household details are up to date.
- All from the comfort of your own home, any time, 24/7!
If you're not currently one of our residents and would like to apply for a property, please visit the lettings section of our website.
Help with logging in
If you’re having problems logging in, there could be a few reasons:
- First, try resetting your password – just click I have forgotten my password and enter your registered email address. We will send you a verification code to get you up and running again
- If your email address isn’t recognised, it could be that you registered with a different email address.
- If the system won’t let you register please the quickest way to get help is to fill in our customer portal help form or call us on 0800 358 6025 and we’ll have you up and running in no time.