Help setting up your Magna account
If you have previously registered for an online services account, on our old system, you won't need to re-register.
You can watch our You Tube video on how to login to our new customer portal, if you had previously registered for our online services, or follow the step by step instructions below:
- Select the 'I have forgotten my password..' link.
- Enter your email address and date of birth.
- We'll email you a new password.
- Login using your email address and new password.
- Reset your password, in your profile settings, to something you'll remember.
To register for the first time
- You'll need your email address, mobile number, date of birth and tenancy number (this will be your new tenancy number, starting with an 8 which you can ask us, or find on your rent statement).
- You'll also need to set a password. Your password must contain at least 5 letters and one number.
- Once you have entered those details, click submit.
- We'll send you an email with a verification code. Please note the verification code is valid for 4 hours. If you are not able to use the verification code, within 4 hours, then please register again to obtain a new code.
- Copy the verification code.
- Go back to the registration screen and click on the validation button.
- Enter your email address and validation code.
- Click on the submit button to login with your username and new password.
If your email does not appear in your inbox please check your junk email folder.
If for any reason, the registration fails it may be because some of the details you entered didn't quite match our records and we'll need to update your details on our systems. Please give us a call on 01305 216025, or email us at email@example.com, and we'll have you up and running in no time.
If you are not one of our customer, and are looking to rent one of our properties, please visit our website.